Established in 1970, UPLevel is a trusted and respected mid-sized industry leader with over 130 employees. We partner with growing businesses to provide:
- Business process outsourcing
- Customer care contact management
- Financial care contact management
- Credit investigations
- Due diligence solutions
- First party and third party accounts receivable management
- Debt recovery solutions
“The team at UPLevel is agile and responsive to all of our back office support needs and is truly a partner that we can rely on.”
– AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY CLIENT
Our clients range from large national banks and financing companies, to credit unions, telecommunications, utilities, universities, and smaller, more regional businesses that choose to outsource and UPLevel their customer care.
Recognized for outstanding growth, innovation, and culture, UPLevel has earned many awards and nominations including:
- Profit 200 List of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Cultures
- Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards
- Family Enterprise of the Year
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year
- Accredited Evolved Enterprise
The UPLevel culture creates a positive, progressive environment where excellence is the expectation and every member of our work family is valued. As a result, our clients tell us we stand alone in our ability to deliver both performance and a rich customer experience consistently through every phase of the accounts receivable process.
UPLevel President Tracey Ivanyshyn shares:
“Over 6 years of independent, third party scoring of customer experience and net promoter score (NPS) our clients report that we have consistently averaged 50% higher scores than our competitors. We are passionate and highly effective about creating the best possible customer experience while simultaneously delivering on quality and performance.
“We’re committed to delivering on first call resolution and surprising consumers with the level of respect and integrity they are met with on every call and contact.”