Find out why after over 45 years of business, we continue to be The Surprise in the Industry…
We are a highly respected industry leader in the accounts receivable management field, providing end-to-end solutions for credit grantors across Canada for more than 45 years. Our tremendous success and longevity in the industry are attributable to our phenomenal employees and our culture of caring for our consumers, clients and each other.
UPLevel is passionate about re-defining work for good.
The Five Elements of a Human-Centered Organization:
At UPLevel, we are committed to changing work for good.
Come find out how.
- Recently nominated for Canada’s 10 Most Admired Cultures!
- Named as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies.
- Shortlisted for Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
UPLevel believes in a balanced approach to business, and is therefore committed to providing assistance to the wider community in ways that will uplift and enhance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and enjoy an inclusive culture free from any type of discrimination.
At UPLevel we welcome and embrace individual differences and recognize their importance in building strong long lasting relationships and a robust and welcoming culture.
UPLevel is always on the lookout for the next great addition to our work family! Current openings are posted below.
Debt Recovery Account Manager – StratfordLearn More
Debt Recovery Account Manager – StratfordApply Now
You may have never considered collections as a possible career choice; it may have not crossed your mind that the position can be fun, compassionate and lucrative. Join us here at UPLevel and see why clients consistently say we are changing the face of the industry. Over 45 years of experience tells us that extraordinary customer service, a competitive edge and a focus on employee happiness nets us the best results and an amazing work environment that our employees are proud to be a part of.
As a Debt Recovery Account Manager you will have the opportunity to help consumers change their financial situation one conversation at a time. You will be working with a team focused on hitting performance goals and striving to provide the best service. Using the telephone, computer and various resources you will be contacting consumers to motivate payment and educating on the importance of good credit. If you are looking to work for a company that really cares about their employees and you like a challenge, this could be the career for you!
- Generous (above industry average) base salary
- Lucrative bonus structure awarded monthly
- Uniquely positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Ongoing professional development
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Agility and flexibility
- Goal and target focused
- Ability to multitask
- Computer literacy
- Confidant and self-motivated
- Positive attitude / team player
- No previous collection experience required, we would be excited to train you!
- Nominated for Canada’s 10 Most Admired Cultures
- Named one of Canada’s fasted growing companies
- Short listed for Canada’s top 100 Employees
- Over 45 years in business
- 300% growth since 2005
Apply for this position